Tuesday 29 May 2012

Illustration finals


My head illustrations, which I drew to use as a basis for my models. This one I tried to illustrate similar to the one I used in my lineup.
I used this head as the basis for my 'bitch' illustration in which I then over-layed with my print and of course the 'bitch' script.


These are my final illustrations incorporating my final designs, my print and my concept. The top two illustrations are going to have a reveal and conceal slider, where you can see the dress and the t-shirt in another colour, as the garment is reversible. On the other illustration I am going to have a slider with my spec drawing on it, which pops out the side. I like this idea of interaction as I feel it fits nicely into my 'consumer participation' idea of my collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment